- Juice of 2 limes
- 8 oz of water
- Honney or brown sugar to taste
- 15 grams or ½ oz of Sana Chia seeds
- Mix all the ingredient in a tall glass, making sure all the Sana Chia seeds are soaked
- Let the mixture sit for 2 to 3 minutes stirring occasionally to make sure all the chia seeds are loose and “swimming” in the lemonade
- Once ready, add a couple of ice cubes and a straw or a spoon to keep stirring the chia seeds. ENJOY this wonderful refreshing drink, originally used by the Maya for hydration and energy! Drink this before a workout!