- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup honey
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 cup dried fruit, nuts and seeds of choice (pecan bits, cranberry raisins, raisins, pumpkin seeds, sliced or chopped almonds, hazelnuts, wallnuts or pecans)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- dash of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- pinch cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Mix Dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add wet ingredients and stir until a it becomes a very dense paste
- Spread paste evenly on the bottom of an 8 in x 8 in cooking pan lined with parchment or wax paper, or greased with a little canola oil
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees
- Let cool in pan, cut, and enjoy!
- This recipe will make about 6 to 8 bars.